Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® > Blog > Uncategorized > Shop Vac ingnites leading to a product defects lawsuit

Shop Vac ingnites leading to a product defects lawsuit

Posted under Uncategorized

Shop Vac, Inc is being sued by a man who has suffered permanent injuries after his Shop Vac ignited fumes in his garage. Charlies Asperger was working in his garage when he was burned all over his body from ignited fumes. Over 50 percent of his body was burned in the incident.

Asperger claims that his Shop Vac was defective and that Shop Vac Inc. failed to provide any warnings on the product. He also noted that a simple screen could have been installed into the Shop Vac that would prevent it from igniting fumes.

Asperger is seeking damages for pain and suffering, loss of earning capacity, medical expenses, disability, and disfigurement. He is also seeking damages from K-mart, the store where the Shop Vac was purchased.

In the event that you are injured by a defective product, consult a lawyer to discover your legal options. The Lake Geneva product defects lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® are highly skilled and experienced dealing with a variety of product defects cases. Contact the Lake Geneva product defects lawyers to discuss your claim.